First, the answers from last week's trivia (no one got all of them):
1. On a Friday the 13th in 1307, what group had all their members in France arrested under orders from King Philip IV of France? The Knights Templar
2. After today, when is the next occurrence of a Friday falling on the 13th day of the month? July
3. Who is the only actor from the original Friday the 13th movie who has his name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? Kevin Bacon
4. In the year 13 A.D., who was the emperor of Rome? Augustus
5. Which rock band released the album 13 in November of 1970? The Doors
This week's trivia:
1. What was the first song released from Peter Gabriel's 1986 album So AFTER the single Big Time?
2. Which battle was Field Marshall Arthur Wellesley best known for?
3. Who was the first running back in NFL history to gain over 1,000 yards rushing for three different teams?
4. What song, first featured in the movie The Hollywood Revue of 1929, later became the title and theme song of a 1952 musical?
5. The Rolling Stones got their name from what musician's 1950 song, Rollin' Stone?