Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pigskin Pick'em Playoffs - Wild Card Results/Divisional Preview

Sorry for the delay, but here are the results from last weekend's NFL playoff picks:
EdMcGon - 3
Bill Barker - 3
Audio Dave - 3
David Stefanini - 3

Robert A. George - 2
J. Mark English - 1

For this week's picks, remember to get them in before 4:30 pm EST on Saturday. Here are my picks:

Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers: I certainly under-rated the Hawks last week, but I cannot see them beating the Pack on the frozen tundra.
Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots: The Jags may give the Pats a hard time, but expect the Pats to pull it out in the end. The Pats just seem to have an extra gear they turn on whenever they need it.
San Diego Chargers at Indianapolis Colts: This one has upset potential, but I can't pick the inconsistent Chargers over the fairly consistent Colts.
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys: The Giants have the momentum, plus they play better on the road. The Cowboys stumbled at the end of the season, losing two of their last three games. But the Boys are still the better team.

(For the rules, see this post.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots
San Diego Chargers
New York Giants

BILL

Anonymous said...

Hey Ed...! When do I get the adoration and sucking up to I so richly deserve for my PERFECT 4 out of 4 win picks this past Sunday?!

Ya noticed "whatshisname" over at the other site failed to properly acknowledge my unique brilliance in "his" little NFL thread. (*GRIN*)

BILL

EdMcGon said...

*grumbles*