Thursday, March 16, 2006

Editorial of the day

I missed a good column at the end of the day yesterday, so I am giving Tim Chapman over at Townhall.com the "Editorial of the day" today.

Tim shows us once again why, as bad as the Republicans are, the Democrats are worse, even to the point where they cannot be taken seriously. Between being dishonest and stupid, what virtues can the Democrats boast? "We're not the Republicans" does not get it.

If I went out and killed someone, I could say, "At least I'm not Charles Manson." Do you think a judge hearing that would say "you're right" and let me go?

It is beginning to look like our election choices boil down to competent crooks or incompetent crooks. Looking at those choices makes me wonder if Iran getting the bomb would be so bad.

No comments: