Friday, September 18, 2009

Thought for the day

"Even though I do not believe we can extend coverage to those who are here illegally, I also don't simply believe we can simply ignore the fact that our immigration system is broken...That's why I strongly support making sure folks who are here legally have access to affordable, quality health insurance under this plan, just like everybody else.

...If anything, this debate underscores the necessity of passing comprehensive immigration reform and resolving the issue of 12 million undocumented people living and working in this country once and for all." - President Barack Obama

I wonder if Obama is really trying to say that 13 year old El Salvadoran prostitutes brought to this country illegally really should have free health care. I am sure ACORN would approve of that.

No comments: