Since everyone seemed to enjoy the Valentine's trivia, let's try a President's Day edition:
1. Which rock star contributed his hit One Night Love Affair to the soundtrack of the 1985 film "Real Genius" (which starred Val Kilmer)?
2. What was the first name of Marcy's second husband on the sitcom Married with Children?
3. Which R&B/jazz singer, nicknamed "Queen of the Blues", won a Grammy Award for her 1959 rendition of What a Diff'rence a Day Makes?
4. Which former Pro Bowl offensive lineman for the Oakland Raiders and Atlanta Falcons (from 1993-2003) was nicknamed "The Oval Office"?
5. Which former major league pitcher was played by Ronald Reagan in the 1952 film The Winning Team?
1. Bryan Adams
3. Dinah Washington
4. Lincoln Kennedy
5. Grover Cleveland Alexander