1. Who originally did the song Take Me to the River which was later covered by the Talking Heads?
2. Which food company was originally formed as the Minnesota Valley Canning Company, and later purchased by General Mills?
3. What was the nickname of the Vermont Republic's militia led by Ethan Allen?
4. What Oscar-nominated 1991 film was based on a novel by Fannie Flagg?
5. Who wrote the 1940 novel The Power and the Glory?
1. Al Green
2. Green Giant
3. Green Mountain Boys
4. Fried Green Tomatoes
5. Graham Greene