Sorry folks. No clever answers this week. Just doing straight movie trivia. Enjoy!
1. Which actress starred in different films with the following actors: Orson Welles, Ray Liotta, Telly Savalas, and Stacy Keach?
2. Which Clint Eastwood film was originally titled Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo?
3. What was the title of the 1986 made-for-tv sequel to the Academy Award winning film Patton?
4. In which film did Linda Blair star with Oscar winner Louise Fletcher, as well as four other Oscar nominees? (Note: This film did NOT receive a single Academy Award nomination.)
5. In 1940, which of the following Best Picture nominees won the Academy Award: Dark Victory, Gone with the Wind, Goodbye Mr. Chips, Love Affair, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Ninotchka, Of Mice and Men, Stagecoach, The Wizard of Oz, or Wuthering Heights?
1. Pia Zadora
2. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
3. The Last Days of Patton
4. Exorcist II: The Heretic
5. Gone with the Wind